Jones

From: DJ Cravens

Jed -interesting comment- As I have told you before I have a seebeck that is
roughly 8 times as sensitive (based on V/watts) as Ed's and was made for a
series of NRL experiments.  But you seem to keep harping on that and your
money connections.

As usual your comments just set up straw men and are not well informed.

Again you seem stuck in the: everyone's experiments should be done to prove
the reality of CF and not to gather info for future applications.

I personally think that running a load with a thermoelectic chip (if done
long enough under load with no input) is good.  You may wish to know that a
seebeck is nothing but a bunch of thermoelectric chips and a volt meter (of
no real load).

Having stimulation or not depends on what you what to study.

Dennis

  _____