No. Good grief. You seem to have a Ph.D. in furious misunderstanding.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Roberson
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 12:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ekstrom critique of Levi et al.

  Yes.  I assume that you refer to drive for an operating ECAT compared to a
dummy model.  Is this what you are pointing out?  The numbers speak for
themselves.  An inactive ECAT dummy will have a COP of 1 and this has no
bearing upon what happens to an active one driven high enough to generate
internal heat.

  Dave