No, this is wrong. It's not so simple.

The imager measures power and converts to temperature using the emissivity.
Then to convert to power, you use the emissivity again, so in a first
approximation, it's a wash.

The reason it's not a wash in the 2 examples in the paper (e = .8 and e =
.95)  is because the imager measures power over a restricted range of
wavelength, and according to the company literature, this is accounted for
with an effective power in the S-B equation which is not equal to 4.
However, depending on the particular temperature (wavelength), the
effective power can be greater or less than 4. It's not clear what happens
in their software if the emissivity is as low as .2 at that temperature,
and they didn't seem to try that.

More importantly, emissivity can itself depend on wavelength, and then all
bets are off, since the software makes a grey body assumption (lambda
independent emissivity). It's possible Rossi found a paint that erred in
his favor for the December run. In the March run though, they measured the
emissivity, and used a different paint, so it's less likely to be an
emissivity issue there. But there the power input is trickier with their
poorly documented on/off cycling. And I agree that it's a suspicious
coincidence that the COP is the reciprocal of the duty cycle.

It seems likely that Rossi may be using cheese power for his energy. Check
out these two videos, where equal power is obtained without any
registration of current with a clamp-on or in-line ammeter. I don't know
how it works, but I'm pretty sure the power doesn't come from the cheese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovGXDDvc3ck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frp03muquAo