Show us how that cable will neglect the results.  This is just more noise to
clog up the system.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew <andrew...@att.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, May 28, 2013 2:58 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ethics of the E-Cat investigation put into question

The cable is what connects the control box to the device.  It appears from the
report that they did not examine it for anomalies.  So, are the researchers
free to replace it with one of their own, or not?

The March dummy calibration run, according to the report, involved placing
voltage probes across the device while the control box was switched on in
non-pulsed mode. So your statement that "At no point did they measure output
from the controller" contradicts that. Please clarify.

Andrew