2013/5/28 Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>

> Andrew <andrew...@att.net> wrote:
>
> **
>> Would you have us believe that the use of an oscilloscope and/or a
>> spectrum analyzer was *not* forbidden for these tests?
>>

> There were absolutely not forbidden. I have that from the horse's mouth.

That is enough for me to trust all the paper not being a fraud. From some
comments (it is getting messy, and pathoskeptics abuse of lies published as
facts) I though that measuring socket voltage was forbidden.

Even with wood instruments they would have proved that Rossi was no afraid
of people measuring DC or HF... That is enough to rule out fraud.

end of the story, else is chatting.