From: Andrew [mailto:andrew...@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:29 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ethics of the E-Cat investigation put into question

Would you have us believe that the use of an oscilloscope and/or a spectrum
analyzer was not forbidden for these tests? This has been discussed on this
very forum just this week, and the opposite conclusion was drawn by the
folks here.  Either it was forbidden, and what you write is misinformed, or
you're correctly describing the situation, in which case the testers were
not, in my view, as thorough as they ought to have been.

Andrew