Yes.

> Assuming yes, here's what I think you've shown. The control box
> consumes power as a square wave (which is what the report measures
> on the input side), and outputs a triangular wave to the device. The
> device's output power profile (radiant heat) comes out as per the
> report. Bazinga.

Bazingafeathers. The control box (blue and yellow) consumes a few watts (think
laptop).
It controls the Triacs (lets talk single phase -- the black-and-yellow boxes)
which lose quite a few watts (therefore the grilled enclosure).

The blue "on/off" square wave is just the average power run through the triac,
which modulates the power by clipping the sine wave.   If you really, really
wanted to, you could modulate the triac with a triangular pattern and you would
get the wavy line.

> The only problem is that the cable between the control box and the
> device contains "secrets". That's your next reverse-engineering
> mission :)

There are NO secrets in the cable. Rossi may have discovered that an overall
wave-shape other than a square-wave or triangle wave works wonders. But what it
is DOESN'T FURGING MATTER.