Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> First, the fact that this *source* of energy thousands of times more dense
>> than chemical has to be plugged in (to a high power line, no less) will
>> turn most observers away.
>>

> Fine, so "most observers" will be turned away by this.  From an
> engineering perspective, I see perfectly good reasons for it.

It seems like a useful filter. Observers who turn away for this reason do
not understand the claim. They do not understand energy. It is better for
everyone if they turn away at an early stage.

However many turn away, I am sure large numbers will remain. The traffic
LENR-CANR.org reveals that there is widespread interest in this test.

Actually, the only observers who matter are the people at Elforsk. They
have already stated they believe the results. "The measurements show that
the catalyst gives substantially more energy than can be explained by
ordinary chemical reactions. The results are very remarkable." Who cares
what anyone else thinks? We don't need a lot of supporters at this stage. A
few institutions such as Elforsk is all the support we need.