On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 8:37 AM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> It is great to see that we are in such close agreement.  Let's handle the
> issues related to positive feedback as I requested and you will improve
> your understanding.

I thought you were keeping an open mind, not a patronizing one that is
certain it is in possession of received wisdom.

By the way, a long time ago you promised I'd see the truth about the
validity of the old steam cats real soon now. How is it that they never got
validated and now are abandoned?

If 2 more years pass, and this hot cat configuration is abandoned, what
will you say then. I'll be here to check up.