From: Joshua Cude <joshua.c...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, May 31, 2013 2:39 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ethics of the E-Cat investigation put into question

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 1:11 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

Lets start with one of your choice regarding the many heat generation issues.
How about how a small amount of heat can control a much larger amount?

I agree this is possible under certain circumstances. But I don't see it in the
hot cat. I made the case for why I think it wouldn't work. What part of that
case do you disagree with?

Or, how about my favorite recent issue about how DC

I made no specific claims about dc. I simply said there's enough complexity on
the input for one to be suspicious that a deception could work, The cheese
video is an example.

I'd much rather you explain how a power density 100 times that of uranium in a
fission reactor works without melting the nickel, and how a nuclear reaction is
triggered by heat, and how nuclear reactions can produce that much heat but no
radiation. I know it involves secrets, but them secrets are the basis of tricks
too.