Mark, you quoted Siegel as saying that CF violated physics because it did not act like hot fusion. Carat simply pointed out that CF was not like hot fusion and this comparison was not valid. She simply made a statement of belief, not a proof. Siegel also made a statement of belief, not a proof or fact. If you want facts, I would be glad to supply them, but don't complain about Ruby when she simply points out that CF is not like hot fusion. Such a statement is no more hand waving than was the statement by Siegel. Actually, your description of Carat as hand waving simply revealed that you agree with Siegel.

Ed Storms