From: Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Cc: Edmund Storms <stor...@ix.netcom.com>
Sent: Sun, Jun 2, 2013 5:20 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ethics of the E-Cat investigation put into question

Dave, I agree. You have described the process very well. The only thing missing
from your model is the thermal contact between the source, (Ni) and the sink
(the mass of the E-cat).  The better the thermal contact, the longer the
temperature can remain high while control is maintained and the less external
power is required to keep control.  In fact, a better design would be to have
the heaters inside the container while the Ni was against the outside wall of
the apparatus. This way, energy from the Ni could flow directly out and be
radiated into space, which would allow for a fast cooling rate of the Ni once
the internal power was turned off.

Ed Storms