On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

 I am afraid there is not much more that we can do beyond constructing a
> model without much more extensive data from Rossi.

Perhaps.  But I think we can say that given what we know about the need for
the control system and what we've seen in the temperature measurements, the
thermodynamic properties of the E-Cat core at the macroscopic level are
different from those of a load of ignited coal, unless I'm mistaken --
instead they're those of the SPICE model you're making.  As far as I can
tell, the behaviors of the two systems are very different.  Assuming this
is true, the challenge is to tease out what the microscopic differences
might be that differ between an ignited load of coal and the charge in the
E-Cat.  I think you are right that we can only get so far, since we're
missing important details.  But I think it might be possible to place some
constraints on the microscopic system.

Eric