On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 4:18 PM, David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

> The best proof is one that has the least possibility of error.

Or the least possibility of error that favors the ecat, or the least
possibility of tampering. An isolated ecat eliminates input tampering. A
heated tank of water eliminates output tampering.

Heating an isolated tank of water of sufficient volume to sufficient
temperature with an isolated device is pretty much iron-clad, as long as
the isolation can be transparently verified.

>  Every complication that is added to the setup results in many more
issues to question by the skeptics.

Not true if the complications allows disconnection from the mains, or
allows manifest integration of the heat.

> The technique used by the testers of the ECAT is good enough for any
reasonable scientist to accept

Only if you define reasonable as true believer.

> You fail to realize that there is no way what so ever to meet their
requirements since they do not believe LENR is possible.

An isolated device heating an isolated tank of water in an isolated
location would meet all the skeptics' requirements.

Anyway, as I said, you can't possibly think it will ever be practical, if
you think skeptics cannot be convinced.

> They have failed to prove their position entirely,

Also the believers have failed to prove theirs...