Thanks for the clarification.

-mi

From: Peter Gluck [mailto:peter.gl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 11:42 PM
To: VORTEX
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A 1989er CF scientist committed to paradigm change

No dear Mark, this is a modest blog, an average of 150 views per day

I don't want to be popular. I started the blog on 15 Dec 2010.

Had over 10,000 views in July 2012 when I published an interview about

DGT's scientific- technological principles and last month.

The main idea I am promoting- LENR vs LENR+ is not understood by many
colleagues...but will be.

Peter

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:55 AM, MarkI-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net>