John,

This is easily disproved.  Look at the temperature output graph.  How does
you notion of constant power instead of a 33% duty cycle explain the dips
as rises indicative of a 33% duty cycle in the output corresponding with
the measured power on cycles.

http://www.lenr-coldfusion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/rossiinout.png

Best regards,
Jack