Well, Blaze.

You have ignored this twice now once I brought up the fact that Impact
Factor looked meaningless.  Yet you are posting on other threads, with the
outward appearance of one who is coming up to speed on LENR.

 My first conclusion is that you are backtracking from your original
challenge.  And what an incredible backtrack it has been!  From offering
10:1 odds against Rossi, you're now at 1:1 and even 1:2.  All that happened
within about a week, so  my expectation would be that you're at 1:4 or so.

Again, as I've posted before, it's good to see the intellectual light go on
over your head.  But it has been at my expense, pulling money from my
pocket.  So I'm ambivalent.

Oh well.  Welcome to the club.