On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 7:28 PM, blaze spinnaker
<blazespinna...@gmail.com>wrote:

> What are you talking about?
>
>  Let's recap in bullet point in case you're having a hard time reading:

***In case you are having a hard time reading, I will answer each point.
But why have you ignored my posts so far?

> - I don't think impact factor is meaningless and don't care if you
> think it is.

***Then show how it aint meaningless.  I posted the various articles on
LENR-CANR.org that I would like to find the Impact Factor for.  I can't
find it.  You did not respond.

> - This is why I stated impact factor > 15, which I said I was willing to
> honor.

***If you are willing to state an impact factor of XYZ then are you willing
to honor it?  Where can we find these various previous LENR publication
journal Impact Factors?

> - I am willing to bet someone at 20:1 odds that Rossi is not a fraud.

***And I am willing to take that bet.  But if it happens to be conditional
to the stars aligning, then it's a stupid bet. If it happens to be
conditional to an "Impact Factor" that doesn't really exist then it's a
stupid bet.  I'm willing to send $500 right now to a Vortex member who
would take 1% commission and decide just on the basis of where we're at
right now.  Are you?  If you're supposedly betting that Rossi is a fraud,
then why not bet on a fraud conviction for E-cat technology within the next
18 months?  If it's as obvious as you state, then it would be an easy win
for you.

> - You and I both know there are two sides to a bet, the long and the
> short.   I will go long and short at the right price, with some buffer

for profit.

***And you & I both know that you started with 10:1 odds, have gone down to
1:1 and then 1:2, and now I see you posting different odds without having
established what Impact Factor is.  How about this:  If the peer reviewed
report is one from a journal that has previously appeared in LENR-CANR.org,
then that would be good enough.  I'll take those 20:1 odds.

> - I am more than happy to bet that Rossi is a fraud at 1:1 odds.
> I'll go all day long on that one.

***I'm more interested in these slippery 10:1 and 20:1 odds that you keep
hinting at.

> Let's take this discussion off list.

***NO.  This is educational, regardless of how it turns out.

> It's not really relevant to other people and I'm not going to change
> anything I've said above anytime soon.  I will just repeat it.
>
> ***You ARE changing it, with each post, and with each ignored post from
me.  Also, I notice the change in watching your behavior on other internet
lists.  So... I was interested in 10:1 and very interested in 20:1 odds.
If you stop ignoring my posts, we might get to an understanding.