It remind me one of the old rebel, who beside shaking the scientific
community, being insulted by journalist and holder of The True Truth, do
babysitting after the conferences...

This fearless and hopeless scientist, with a huge carreer in his domain,
said that he was forced to do the job alone or with few old apes, because
if he employed some young student for a thesis it would ruin their career
and close them the doors of all research centers.

the worst is that the "defender of the truth" says that the dissenters are
funded by billions... fact is that the lobbyists are on of "True Truth"
side... another problems... off topic.

It make me laugh when I see those holder of true truth talk in detail of
how to identify conspiracy theories.
(see
http://translate.google.fr/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffavisonlus.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F09%2F24%2Fbufale-scientifiche-mietono-vittime-ma-e-piu-facile-smascherarle%2F
 )

this make me however cautious today when I am sure of something... good
lesson.

I've noticed also that many member of the "militia of True Truth" are often
quite young... Maybe stockholm syndrome, Mutual Assured Delusion, because
they are too dependent on the system. maybe also they have too few
experience, seen too few generation and places, too few delusions, crisis...
I started to understand the "collective delusion" after participating two
bubbles/crash.

as I said, older people are sometime the required "alien" from another
time, facing a system which is too modern, where young people unlike before
bring no new vision, because all is their own vision.

we need free people, we need alien, from another time (past or future)
another place, another domaine, another approach, another sex, another
social milieu... we need unexpected!
young or old... but unexpected, alien and free.