I have a hard time in accepting the way that the hydrino is formed and what
it can do. First of all according to the Mills doctrine, hydrogen and/or
water is/are required. But LENR can occur without hydrogen and/or water. We
can produce transmutation in a pure element; say copper or titanium by
exploding it with an electric spark or hitting it with a high powered laser.

So the cause of LENR must be contained in that spark or laser beam and not
is some special form of hydrogen.

I asked why a spark was required to produce the Mills reaction; the
response: some special nascent form of pure water must be formed.

This is not the case in my mind. Let us get things down to the basics, to
the ultimate cause of things. The magic of LENR is in the spark, and only
the spark, it’s that plain and simple.

A theory of everything must cover all the cases perfectly without exception
and the Mills theory leaves many things unexplained.