SO the 'demo' was really a 'dog-n-pony' show for the investors.

A target output of 'x' was set by the investors, and BLP achieved 5x, so I guess that means they get the next round of financing! Ahhh, life in a startup!

I hope the investors made sure that the dog and pony were real, and realtime...
;-)
-mark iverson