Quite right...I was wrong ...although now we have some "excess heat" ;-)

I brought the figure skater into the discussion to explore the relationship
between internal energy and rotational motion.
Exploration permits discovery. This is as true in conceptual world as it is
in the material world.

The nuclear energy of an atom is like the skater's chemical energy. A
skater atom is different from Mill's hydrino atom.
The former would change mass into energy in order to shrink, whereas Mill's
hydrino liberates energy in order to shrink.

Harry