Blaze Spinnaker <blazespinna...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why is it too early?

It is too early because practically no one believes cold fusion is real,
despite all those papers downloaded from LENR-CANR.org. The people who
attended ICCF18 and the people in North Carolina are about the only ones in
the world who believe it.

>   I think the smart money (a very large chunk of the money) gets out
> before word gets around.

There is no smart money with regard to cold fusion. If there were any, the
research would be funded. I mean that if a smart, extremely wealthy person
such as Bill Gates believed that cold fusion is real, he would be crazy no
to invest in it.

There is no smart money and no stupid money in cold fusion. Except in North
Carolina, and DARPA.