From: jedrothw...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 17:39:49 -0500
Subject: Re: [Vo]:: RAR gravity engine
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

It is wonderful in a way, but why not build a desktop version? Even if it
produces only milliwatts excess, if it can overcome friction and keep going it
will convince everyone.
After the superconducting supercollider was abandoned, some Young Turk
physicists began to rethink the whole idea. I read that some of them have come
up with desktop-scale machines that accomplish some of the goals of the
supercollider. That's how you are supposed to do science. I wish Rossi would
scale down. His 1 MW reactor was, in its own way, as nutty as the RAR
megamachine or the supercollider.