From: Sunil Shah

                "We have a small machine for experience and testing in our
headquarter ...About the full-size machines: "Both equipment are
demonstration models with capacity to generate 30 KW".
                And "Company founded in 02/04/2006, with its controlling
shareholder Renato Bastos Ribeiro and other partners, Aluizio Merlin Merlin
Ribeiro and Rogerio Ribeiro... The Three Stooges? And is his name really
"Merlin Merlin"?!  Talk about wizardry! *lol*
Now that we have hammered this topic almost to death, there is still more:
do they look like twins or clones ... like the 'Boys from Brazil' (fiction,
but 'inspired')? For the sake of argument, let's assume the builders are not
fools but superior in genetic ways, thanks to the good Doktor - and
certainly they have adequate reason to believe the device works, based on a
working model. Is there anything else which can be contributory, besides
gravity and the higher derivatives of the position vector with respect to
acceleration, and possibly hidden magnets ?

Here is Aspden's lecture on virtual inertia and the so-called Aspden effect
of rotational "memory". Is Aspden believable?

http://www.haroldaspden.com/lectures/30.htm

Personally, to me this effect has always seemed trivial, like the Coriolis,
but perhaps these builders have indeed been able to put many trivial effects
together, and found synergy.

Another "trivial" input can be called "selective application of torque" and
it is somewhat like a Maxwell's spin-demon - in that "rotational
information" is contributory. This information will permit, in a situation
where there is both torque-addition and torque-removal - for the
torque-addition to be accomplished in a rapid pulse in a few degrees of
rotation, while the removal is uniform. Much of the power removal, but not
all, is fed back periodically after being converted to electricity.
Selective torque is said to be more efficient than uniform torque - to the
degree that more net energy can be removed than applied. This is related to
Thane Heins' kool-aid; and the best we can say, is that it has not been
proved wrong.

Anyway, we cannot be certain that the Boys from Brazil have not cleverly put
together, in one device - a number of synergetic but trivial inputs that
will, in the end, bring them and their expanding gene pool - fame and
fortune...

.... allowing for eventual world domination?  :-)

Ira Levin passed away a few years ago, but this latest twist would make a
interesting sequel...