On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bitcoin is to the telephone as the "burner" throw-away cell phones are to
> regular cell phones: an ideal way to conduct criminal activities.

The US government didn't need Bitcoin to turn its population into <a href="
http://business.time.com/2014/02/26/student-loans-are-ruining-your-life-now-theyre-ruining-the-economy-too/";>a
nation of paupers threatened with debtors prisons if they tried to acquire
enough education to achieve a middle class income</a> and we're not talking
a mere half billion dollars in theft -- we're talking a trillion in student
loans that violate the most fundamental principles of bankruptcy and
progress out of slavery.