Jed, I understand that you are well informed about Rossi and Defkalion. I
am glad that you confirm what I read on and between the lines. Here are a
few comments.
Let me say I think you nailed it when you said "he is italian". I would say
he is a very unusual Italian as he is hard working. That there is no border
between the truth and a good story that is just as it is. They say we have
the government we deserve and you just have to look upon the Italian
government to understand. (Yes, people look upon the US government also.)
I do not think you have to apologize for misjudging Defkalion. One has at
least to believe that people who claim something are telling the truth.
Another thing is that one should be careful to invest before enough is
confirmed.That is a hard balance as if you invest in due diligence you have
to retract, not the easiest either. I think (with no inside info) that
Defkalion 'received' enough information to believe they could just as well
perform the job without AR. Unfortunately the information was only partly
correct and even if the base information was right there are things in any
idea that only exists in the head of the creator. I do not think one can
steal ideas with a good ROI.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
6140 Horseshoe Bar Road Suite G, Loomis CA 95650

"Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort." PJM