Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

That is, instead of defending a group, he is targeting a single one without
> proofs and telling things that are not true, such as their lab in Athens
> being closed . . .

Look, Daniel, get a grip! THEY SAID IT IS CLOSED. Most of the people there
left the company. The others moved to Canada. This is what Defkalion
themselves announced! Why don't you believe them?

This was on Defkalion's own web site. Why do you say it is not true? Why do
you accuse me of making it up? You are not making sense.

> . . . or that they don't have a meaningful number of people on Canada.

They had 2 people, and 1 went back to Greece. That is what the people I
know who visited them say. They have no lab. If they had a lab, don't you
think they would say so, on their website?

> And this is all due "his" version of the ticket story and the way he
> *wants* to interpret Yiannis words.

I am not interpreting anything!