Kevin if you repeat my statements they at least have to be correct.
I did not say they are incompetent as a reason for that I know they are not
making any non-defensible investments. I said that is because they could
not survive the social pressure in the small country of Sweden. All these
guys are well established in a small community and would rather have a
little, which is fair than risk their position for dollars they probably
will lose when it becomes clear they have cheated.
You do not know me and you do not know the country's culture, but you have
clear opinions about both. Well . . .

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM