On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com>
wrote:

> Kevin if you repeat my statements they at least have to be correct.

***I'm not repeating, I'm paraphrasing.

> I did not say they are incompetent

***Then you need to perform a cephalorectomy.  You can't see greed.  You
can't see incompetence.  It's there for all others to see.

> as a reason for that I know they are not making any non-defensible
> investments

***That is, ONCE AGAIN, not a REASON.  It is SIMPLY an ASSERTION from you.

> . I said that is because they could not survive the social pressure in the
> small country of Sweden.

***I don't think you said that, but it doesn't make much difference.  If
you finagle a few $billion with insider trading, you can afford to move
away from Sweden.

> All these guys are well established in a small community and would rather
> have a little,

***And you know this... how?  You're able to read minds?  You think these
guys are above the common temptations of ordinary humans?

> which is fair than risk their position for dollars they probably will lose
> when it becomes clear they have cheated.

***Like Martha Stewart.  That's precisely what she did, even though she had
position, status, money already.  But somehow you know that these guys
don't have temptation to engage in insider trading.  You don't seem to be
able to insert any reasons for this position of yours, you just reiterate
your assertion, over and over, calling it a reason.  It ain't a reason.
It's an assertion, and a poor one at that.  It's the rhetorical equivalent
of pissing on a man's back & calling it rain.

> You do not know me and you do not know the country's culture, but you have
> clear opinions about both. Well . . .

***I have clear opinions about HUMANS, regardless of their culture or
country.  Humans are fallible.  Swedes are humans.  Ergo, Swedes are
fallible.