On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 5:14 PM, Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com>
wrote:

> Kevin - just give up - you are saying I said and then you say you
> paraphrased. Not much style but what to expect.

***Lennart.  If it is not your contention that these guys are simply
feckless then you need to pull your head far out from your hind quarters.
You don't see the greed, you don't see the incompetence, you just see some
hapless swedes.  You are ridiculous.

> Anyone can afford to move from Sweden.

***Well, then, there it is.  Thanks for solidifying my point.

> However, nobody get lucky from moving from - only from moving to.

***Useless and meaningless phrase.  You really aren't very good at
demonstrating strategic leadership.

> Besides they are old enough they have a life already invested in that
> oscial environment

***Just like Martha Stewart.  Round & round you go.  Same old dog vomit
argument.

> - and money is not as important as you think.

***Actually, what I consider to be important is competence in this case.
And these guys blew well past incompetence while handling the greatest
scientific breakthrough since gunpowder.  They're so incompetent that they
can't possibly be THAT incompetent, there are other forces at work here
including greed.  But you can't see greed, nor incompetence, nor any other
forces of temptation.  You only see the wonderfully soft & mild swedish
bent towards social pressure.  Bullshit.

> My contribution is/ was that I know the Swedish society. It is different
> than the US. Just as you and I are different.

***Swedes are fallible humans.  Being swedish doesn't exempt you from
temptation.  But it sure doesn't stop you from trying to pretend that it
does.

> I have never pissed on a man's back and I would apologies if did - not try
> to say that it is rain. Your idea of paraphrasing I guess.

***You don't seem to be able to grasp analogies, or simple reasoning.

> Ask Martha Stewart if she is happy she decided to take advantage of an
> insider tips. Not.

***Precisely.  But she was in exactly the position you describe your
swedish buddies -- comfortably wealthy, well known, established.
Temptation blew into her life and it can blow into anyone else's life who
is in the same position... like your swedish buddies.

> She lost way more than if she had kept her stock and taken the loss.
> Economically I am quite sure from other perspectives a COP of 100 times.

***You don't make a very strong point here.  The point was about how
temptation can strike ANYone, and you're off into the weeds describing the
negative outcome of temptation.  How incredibly droll.  DUHH, it's bad.

> Your opinion of humans is rather sad.

***Your opinion of swedes is rather ridiculous.

> Try to get in to a leadership program.

***You mean, like your strategic leadership bullshit?  No thanks.

> Try to get some personal development training it would make you much
> happier than to be a negative, suspicious person.

***"Only the paranoid survive"~Andy Grove, President of Intel.  And here's
a hint:  Negative, suspicious people don't park their money where their
mouth is to promote LENR.  I put my money where my mouth is; you didn't,
because you are a negative and suspicious person, a lagger claiming to
lead, a pasquinade.

> I promise you will send me a thank you letter afterwards.

***Your promises are probably worth about as much as what I paid for your
advice.

> I am sorry but I am not able to help you - find someone you like.

***Your interactions are not of a sort where a person's trying to help
another.  It's more like, you're just a simple browbeater who spouts
cliches, giving assertions & calling them reasons, obfuscating, and being
generally inane.