  From: Kevin O'Malley
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Monday, July 28, 2014 5:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Is the SunCell a titanium burner?

  Jones:

  I get the impression that Mills has been sitting on his hind quarters for at
least a decade.  He's brilliant.  He knows how to attract investors to
pie-in-the-sky projects that in the end, do not pan out.  Now he's seeing Rossi
with his demos, promises, $20M engagement with Industrial Heat, INDEPENDENT
third party submission... Mills is in scramble mode.  He got beat by Rossi and
he either goes after all  his supposedly superior prior  solutions or he gets
ready for the patent war that is to come.  Mills will be a patent warrior and
nothing more.  None of his fun experiments will come to fruition in the
industrial/commercial nor consumer market.

  You have stated that if anyone finds nuclear ash in Mills's experiments, it's
a death blow to his theory.  With the money that will soon be attracted to this
sector of industry, I predict that multiple death blows will be dealt to his
theory.  Maybe half of such death blows will have real data rather than
contrived data, but it will be enough to relegate Mills to the fringes of
History.