There are plenty of vultures surrounding Rossi.  If such a thing happened
or does happen, you'll hear about it.

a matter of opinion
***Does this mean you'll be backtracking from your earlier, stronger
statement of "When a Rossi reactor melts down, the reactor goes to 2000C
and when the hydrogen explodes, it send out 2000C droplets of liquid metal
and plasma in all directions and for a long distance."

That's far different from "When a Rossi reactor Possibly Might Melt Down,
the reactor Could go to 2000C and (IF THE Hydrogen Doesn't Escape
Beforehand -- which is quite likely ) when the hydrogen Conceivably
explodes, it Could send out 2000C droplets of liquid metal and plasma in
all directions and Even Possibly for a long distance."

That's a bit like quoting the most drastic case of gasoline catching on
fire in automobile collisions.