The indication that muons are produces in the Ni/H reactor are based on the
ash assay that shows heavy production of Lithium, Boron, and beryllium as
produced by the Proton Proton reaction. I admit that it is an open quest of
how those muons are produced.

Be advised that the magnetic field in the Ni/H system is powered in part by
the energy from fusion reactions..

However, the Ni/H reactor produces at best only moderate magnetic fields.
It is a moderate system suitable for home instantiation.

On the other hand still assuming magnetic field causation is the
fundamental LENR causation, LeClair's system produces transuranic elements.
To do that, the magnetic fields in that system are high enough to produce a
gluon/quark condensate. This cavitation system produces the highest field
strength generated so far.

In the near future, I will explain how the LeClair system is based on the
same principles as the Ni/H reactor but more powerful. By the way,
LeClair's system is a LENR system; not hot fusion as some have suggested.

LeClair: "The more sensitive LA-ICP-MS detected a total of 78 elements
ranging from lithium to californium and 108 isotopes ranging from 7Li to
249Cf, a standard detection set that does not include all the possible
isotopes, but including most of the stable isotopes and many short and long
lived radioactive isotopes."

The only way that this type of transmutation can be done from water and
aluminum is through a breakdown of matter into a quark/gluon plasma.

Magnetic fields in excess of 10^^16 tesla are needed to accomplish such a
feat. This involves a twilight zone level field strength.