On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 9:26 PM, Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm not all that interested in passing judgement on "the integrity of the
> majority of climate scientists".  I'm interested in seeing if there's real
> science behind this constantly-changing thesis.  My conclusion at this time
> is:  NO.  What is there has been driven more by politics than science.

Climate Corporation is a startup in San Francisco, not far from where I
work, that use climate models to price insurance policies for farmers that
want to insure their crops.  You should definitely warn these guys that
they're in for a huge loss, because there's no science behind what they're
doing:

https://www.climate.com/

Alternatively, if you think you can time things right, you should take out
a short position on Monsanto, their parent company, for their
blockheadedness in acquiring them.

Eric