Kevin O'Malley <kevmol...@gmail.com> wrote:

here's 2 reports to chew on.  good luck digesting them.  it doesn't even
> reach back to the the fraudulent emails from ipcc yet.

I can serve up thousands of similar reports on cold fusion, from
newspapers, universities, national labs, Wikipedia and a hundred other
institutions. All of them are wrong. The authors, in every case, know
nothing about this subject, and every assertion they make is either a
mistake or a lie.

> By James Delingpole – One of the world’s most eminent climate scientists –
> for several decades a warmist – has defected to the climate sceptic camp.

I know several cold fusion researchers who gave up and denounced the whole
file. I know several today who say that everyone else in the field is
wrong, and that Rossi and many others are frauds. This proves only that
cold fusion researchers are primates like everyone else.