On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 2:56 AM, Jojo Iznart <jojoiznar...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  My friend, are you actually saying that my propane flat plate heat
> exchanger did not work is because I did it wrong?

***Yes.

> Did you do any better?

***Others seem to have done better than you in this replication attempt.

> Are you here to contend that the propane FPHE contraption actually works
> as you theorized?  Can you make it work?

***Interesting.  Using negative results to denigrate a theory.  Where have
we seen this before?  And also, where have we seen this stupid approach
proven invalid before?

> Please show us cause if it is overunity, that would be revolutionary and
> you will win the Nobel Prize.  Please show us your experiments.  (Oh sorry
> for asking ... you DON"T do any experiments LOL.)

***Some are experimentalists, some are theorists.  Where is YOUR theory so
we can happily dance on its grave?  Ooops, you haven't submitted a theory.
Even someone as pedestrian as myself have submitted theories to  this mail
archive.  But you haven't.  That doesn't seem to stop you from keying up on
some theorist that your favorite puppeteer "famous" email exchange artist
has you all wrapped around the Axil about...