The evidence only proves that you failed. You failed to stimulate
macro-evolution. Can it be stimulated?

From: jojoiznar...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Evolutionists As Idiots
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:48:18 +0800

Well, we have conducted evolution experiments in
the lab where we subjected bacteria to artificial stress to stimulate
macro-evolution.  These accelerated trials would be the equivalent of
millions of years of natural selection.  And yet, what did we find?
We find that the bacteria did change and adapt to the stress but yet remained
the same bacteria.  This is micro-evolution, not macro-evolution.  The
bacteria was simply expressing certain genetic traits already built into its
DNA.  No mutation.

In this particular experiment I am talking about,
E. Coli gained resistance to penicilin.  That is adaptation,no macro
evolution.  In the end, E. Coli was still E. Coli.  the same
bacteria.  No species jump.  It did not become some other kind of mold
or something.

And most remarkably, when the stress was removed,
the E. Coli population then reverted to its original form where it was E. Coli
susceptible again.  Natural selection was clearly not operative
here.

Its evidence like this that is suppressed to foist
the biggest lie on people.

Jojo