From: Jojo

> Do you have a free copy of this Forbidden Archeology book.

> The Bible teaches us to "hear" (eaxmine) the matter before "asnswering"

> (concluding) it.  So, I'd like to read this on my spare time if I have

> access to a free copy.  I am not willing to pay for one.

Alas, an Amazon copy is around $32. I actually toyed with the idea of buying a
copy and shipping it to you, but at the moment I really need to focus on some
personal expenses. I just paid a $2500 surgery bill for one of our cats who
seriously dislocated a hind leg two weeks ago. Terry knows a little about the
cat I'm talking about - an abandoned cat we rescued up at a desert rest stop in
Idaho two years ago. She would have been a gonner had we not had an RFID
locator attached to her collar. (See www.loc8tor.com) We were able to locate
her hiding under some corrugated sheet metal. She was trying to die, quietly,
away from jaws of other predators. Fortunately, she is now recovering. Someday,
so will my wallet.

In the meantime, read the reviews on Forbidden Archeology. Perhaps they might
whet your appetite.

http://www.amazon.com/Forbidden-Archeology-Hidden-History-Human/dp/0892132949

There is also a website:

http://www.forbiddenarcheology.com/