James
I think your evaluation is correct.
It does not matter which historical society you look into at some point in
time they become ruled with CYA. Do not think you are somebody.
Just now e built very large companies and government has responded by
growing in a way that they can be a comparable entity.
This cannot work in the long run. It did not work in Europe with a small
group of people 'the aristocrats having it all and the masses suffering
from the conditions imposed by the aristocrats and nature. They moved to
the US.
As far as I know there is no sanctuary any more on this globe. If it is, it
is on its way to become part of the general (not US) western standard
philosophy 'bigger is better'.
Unfortunately some old fashion ideas, from the aristocratic society, is
prevalent - ivy schools Harvard, Oxford,Cambridge, Sorbonne. When the
European society faced the emigration they found it necessary to change
(25% of Swedes emigrated to the US). Today you can hardly identify the
differences between Europe and the states.
The next successful group have no uninhabited land to move to.  They are
going to do, what the industrial society needed a General Motors to
accomplish, with a group of independent one person companies working
together for just one program.
They say that 'need is the mother of all inventions'. We have become
complacent. My interest in LENR is founded on the fact that LENR deployed
will change the infrastructure and demand a change to a more flexible
society. We just need this type of revolution or we will see revolution of
another type - perhaps the violent type - that is nothing anybody can wish
for.
I think we just passed on another big opportunity when we bailed out the
financial world. We were due a financial revolution. We still have a
banking system built on principals established more than a hundred years
ago. Totally ineffective but supported by the CYA people.
I understand that many people in Vortex would like to be first to get glory
or money because being at the right place at the right time. That is OK.
However, there is a bigger goal. That is to bring any LENR to market. Mills
is fine with me, Rossi is perfect etc. That would shake up such a large
portion of the 'industrial complex' that the government would need to
reform. A good and possible revolution. Sometimes I get a little irritated
over the hostility and the adamant way certain ideas are presented. I
rather saw we tried to sort out what is possible and then eliminate the
unreasonable as soon as possible. To reach the goal, LENR to market, should
be paramount.
I hope nobody takes my statement here as a political statement. I think
politics is of no consequence as all our representatives are manipulated
and monitored by the establishment. Red or blue, which is best? I was
confused over that for a long time as in Sweden the colors are reversed.
Red is communists and social-democrats, while blue is for the
 conservatives.
I hate to say bible again but the rent idea is often an issue in the bible
and is always looked upon as a negative issue. One reason Hitler was able
to recruit people against the Jews in Germany was that they often
personified the rent seekers as you call them James. The rent seekers are
the true conservatives because they have assets and the interest is to
conserve the asset and live on the rent. The radicals are the guys who
believes that you can cross the English channel without you or your vehicle
is in contact with water. We just need a Bleriot, Rossi or Mills to succeed.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM