I don’t know Luca Gamberale, so I did some research into his background. I
like to state up front that anyone who has more info about him and his
level of ethics is welcome to rebutt. I am also a prejudiced supporter of
DGT. That said: there are two sides to every story.

In terms of this DGT Europe guy, I don't trust his account or his take on
things because he has gone into the LENR development business himself. As a
future LENR dealer with human nature what it is, it is natural for these
various potential venders’ of LENR reactors to bad mouth each other. Rossi
says bad things about DGT and DGT let slip some bad things about Rossi.
This new guy is just doing what they all do. As an application developer
and reseller of DGT reactors, Gamberale’s former company had no right to
know how that R5 reactor works internally. Even with this contractual
constraint in place as the history of these events reveal, his former
company paid a million dollars in the vain hope to look under the dress of
DGT, but DGT was too modest or too smart to show their goods.

Did Luca Gamberale want to setup his new company in the same way that
Defkalion was started? I believe so. We might never know who stole what
from who but Italians are notorious for their lack of business ethics. I am
surprised that DGT did not go after Luca Gamberale's NDA violation. I guess
they did not want to waste precious money on lawyers. After all, DGT Europe
was in the Ni/H reactor application business not in the development of Ni/H
technology itself.

Luca Gamberale has publically bemoaned that DGT never left him alone with
an R5 reactor unattended. Why would that bother this man? Maybe Gamberale
wanted to take some nefarious advantage in the dark of night to look inside
that R5 reactor, or even better to remove some selected parts for reverse
engineering opportunities thereby supplying him with a huge technical head
start for his own company that he has subsequently started.

It is not in the interest of any company to admit that key parts of their
technology are compromised. This degrades the value of their intellectual
property in the market place. Ask Rossi about this vis-à-vis DGT.

What is known for sure, Defkalion saw that the Rossi reactor worked and
that gave them the impetus to form a LENR development company themselves.
The takeaway based on DGT's reaction: Rossi’s reactor works and is
powerful. The formation of a DGT LENR development company speaks to that
certainty. In like manner, if Luca Gamberale believed in what he has said
about the R5, he would be a fool to get into the LENR development business
himself.

Luca Gamberale's Experience

CEO, Scientist

LD-Brane srls

March 2014 – Present (7 months) Milan Area, Italy

LD-Brane is a startup operating in two main fields:

1) R&D in the field of LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reactions). LENR is a most
promising powerful source of energy, safe, clean an cheap. It has the
potential to supply humanity of heat, electricity and fresh water for the
next decades. What is still missing is a full understanding of the physical
principles at the basis of the reactions and an efficient and reliable
industrial implementation. LD-Brane has a scientific programme for the
experimental and theoretical study of LENR and for the realization of
prototypes for the production of energy running using LENR. LD-Brane
participates to the research program of the most prominent research centers
in Italy and Europe, both public and private.

2) development of highly techological cloud solutions:

routing and planning optimization for fleets of trucks
http://www.speedyplan.com
integrated platform for the quality Assurance of Echotomographs for medical
use in hospitals

Independent Scientific Consultant

September 2013 – Present (1 year 1 month) Milano

CTO

Defkalion Europe

January 2013 – September 2013 (9 months)

PhD - Scientist

Pirelli Labs

Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Automotive industry

January 2001 – July 2010 (9 years 7 months)

Project Leader on experimental physics.
study of coherent optical properties of crystals subjected to nuclear
magnetic resonance

scientist

Pirelli Cables

Public Company; 10,001+ employees; Automotive industry

2000 – 2001 (1 year)