Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You are naïve to believe this man who claims fraud as opposed to
> incompetence in setting up a demo for the first time.

He did not set up the demo! The people from Defkalion did. When he tried to
change it, they came in and removed all of his equipment, changing it back:

"During the setup of the laboratory in Milan various improvements were
introduced by the DE technicians and scientists concerning the calorimetry
measurement. In particular a method independent of the flow rate
measurement has been developed based on the heating of a large amount of
water contained in a large tank and circulated through a pump in a closed
circuit. This measure is independent of the measurement of the flow through
the coil and it would remove any doubt about the heat measurement. DGT has
not allowed DE to use such measurement in none of the tests of their
technology. As a further improvement we added a second flowmeter upstream
of the water system in order to verify the behavior of the main flowmeter
during the measurement of the excess power but also in this case the added
flowmeter was readily removed by the  DGT technicians forbidding us to make
any verification."

(I think "readily" means "quickly.")

No one at Defkalion has disputed this report.

I agree he was incompetent for not doing a proper evaluation, and for not
insisting that the flow rate be tested. The experimental setup was
incompetent. But it was not his incompetence.