Normally the resistivity of a metal is linear in degrees Kelvin.  So, going
from 300K to 1300K would cause a metal's resistance to increase by 1300/300
or a factor of 4.3.  The RF skin depth will increase as the square root of
this change or about 2.  So, the leakage out of this Faraday cage will
about double in amplitude (6 dB).  In an ideal Faraday cage (ideal
conductor), all of the RF is reflected back into the interior, none leaks
out, and none is absorbed.  In a real metal Faraday cage, most of the
signal is reflected, the signal is attenuated substantially in going from
inside to outside, and some of the power is absorbed in the metal.  The
amount that leaks out is proportional to the number of skin depths in
thickness of the Faraday cage metal.  The skin depth is 1/sqrt(pi F mu
sigma), so it is inversely proportional to the square root of frequency.
High frequencies have small skin depth and hence, the metal thickness being
more skin depths in thickness, the signal transmitted is more attenuated
going through the metal.  Thus, low frequencies with big skin depths
penetrate better and high RF frequencies penetrate less.  That is why I
said that it is unlikely that high RF frequencies would escape in a
measurable way - given the thickness of the reactor metal (probably on the
order of 1.5mm) above 100 kHz would probably be considered high frequency.
And, as previously stated, about 6dB more will come out at 1000C than at
room temp.

Bob Higgins