From: Alan Fletcher <a...@well.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Nov 6, 2014 12:52 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:New Rossi Patent Appln..publishes Today

From: "David Roberson" <dlrober...@aol.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2014 9:39:11 AM

> The quality of the steam is not that important provided a method to
> accurately measure the amount of heat it contains is used.  A COP of 11.07 is
> important and represents a significant improvement above the earlier
> specification of greater than 6.   If you are concerned about the accuracy of
> the measurement then that is a different problem.

The steam quality is critically important, as it can range between 0% (NO water
vaporized) and 100% (ALL the water vaporized).

This is exactly the same configuration as was used for the original 1MW
acceptance test -- generator, reactors, condensers in a recycling loop. I don't
THINK this includes a heat exchanger, which (if the thermocouples are connected
properly) can give an irrefutable measurement.

The total output is 1.440113 MW --- so "reactor 600" is most likely the initial
on-site customer acceptance test for the new 1MW system