Should the namespace-indent rule apply even to nested namespaces? I understand the reasoning behind the rule — it's a waste of horizontal space to indent almost everything in the file — but if a secondary namespace is declared, it would seem weird not to indent its lines either.

This comes up because I have a patch out for review that includes the addition of an HTTPHeaders namespace that just contains a bunch of string constants:

// HTTPHeaderMap.h
namespace WebCore {

class HTTPHeaderMap : public HashMap<AtomicString, String, CaseFoldingHash> {
    };

    namespace HTTPHeaders {
        extern const char* const Accept;
        extern const char* const Authorization;
        extern const char* const UserAgent;
    }
}

This would look strange if the contents of HTTPHeaders weren't indented. Especially since if HTTPHeaders were made a class instead (which I almost decided to do) the style guide _would_ say to indent it.

    namespace HTTPHeaders {
    extern const char* const Accept;
    extern const char* const Authorization;
    extern const char* const UserAgent;