CMake is BSD style license so I don't think that is a problem.  I understand
that a lot of this is hypothetical and the last thing we want is to make life
more difficult for our developers.  I'm just trying to understand up front
whether or not there are legitimate show stoppers before people go through a
lot of effort trying to convert Apple's Windows port to a CMake build for demo.

Adam