WEBMGRS Digest for Thursday, December 08, 2011.

1. aauw web hosting

Subject: aauw web hosting
From: joyka...@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 00:19:02 -0500 (EST)

Hi all - We're considering switching our branch website, currently hosted
by yahoo,  over to the new National  aauw site resources  facility.  I was
wondering about your experiences with it, any of you who  have already
switched over..  Our current site is pretty large, with  videos, pictures,
archives and so on....and we'd like to keep the same subject  matter.
We're planning to manage our own site. Are you doing that having them
manage it for you?-Have you been pleased with the service?  Any glitches it
would be useful to know about?  - Joyce, Ballwin-Chesterfield (MO)

---

END OF DIGEST

---
You are currently subscribed to webmgrs as: arch...@mail-archive.com