Christoph Zwerschke a écrit :
> Concerning the sessions, this may have to do with the more secure
> default cookie path for Webware. It will be probably using '/wk' now,
> while you had been using '/'. If you still experience problems with the
> cookies, you can set a fixed cookie path in 0.9.4, setting
> 'SessionCookiePath'. But the default setting should work fine normally.

I made some investigation on the session problem, there seems to be a
bug with 0.9.4 and mod rewrite.

As I said earlier, I use mod_rewrite just to map / to /wk/ and nothing else.
This means that I have /wk/Servlets paths public.

Now looking at firefox cookie list, when I go to my server root url, I
get a SID cookie with the path set to //
When I go to another /wk/* url I get another cookie with the path set to
/wk/
This make 2 separate webware sessions!

everytime I come back to /, the webware session is reset...

With my other 0.9.2 webware, I get only one cookie set to /

Using 'SessionCookiePath' to '/' seem to fix the problem...

I think the default cookie path should not depend on the path before
going through mod_rewrite but the destination path : /wk/

I still can't reproduce the AppServer freeze.
But I corrected a memory leak in my code.

Will try to go again in production...