Sophana wrote:
> I reverted to 0.9.2 because of the cookie clear bug which I couldn't
> find a workaround.

If you provide a test case for that bug, I'll try to fix it in the next
version.

>> But this would be redirected to /wk/wk/* and not work anyway?
> No, in my case I only redirect / (^/$) with [PT] rewriting (Pass Through)
> Other urls are not redirected.

> Here is the rewrite rule (apache 2):
>
>     RewriteEngine on
>     RewriteRule ^/$ /wk/Main [PT]

Ok. I thought you used something like

RewriteRule ^/(.*) /wk/$1 [L,PT]

In your case, since you have to servlet paths, you need to use the least
common path, i.e. set CookiePath explicitly to '/'.

Maybe we should make '/' the default CookiePath again instead of None
(automatic determination)? This is less secure, but at least it will
always work (Microsoft policy ;-) This issue has already caused too much
confusion in the past.

-- Christoph