I am, at long last, playing around with using Webware for html pages
that are information submission forms. I would like to create a dozen
or so information request forms that are validated before being
accepted.

I can see that KidKit is loaded but I don't see how to invoke its
examples. I tried adding line in Application.config...

        Contexts['KidKit'] = WebwarePath + '/KidKit'

That displayed a link in the main page. Clicking the link gave a 404
error.

  Is there a BDU example of this somewhere?

Along the same lines, I was playing with Ian Bicking's FunFormKit. I
read through the pages about FunFormKit and didn't find a comment as
to where to place the files, so I placed the FunFormKit directory in
a working directory using MakeAppWorkDir.py. It is at the same level
as Main.py. I added this line to Application.config:

        Contexts['FunFormKit'] = 'FunFormKit/Examples'

I am getting an error, here is the tail end of the trace back:

        File "/opt/Webware-0.9.4/WebKit/AppServer.py", line 264, in plugIn
[edit]
            raise KeyError, name
        KeyError: 'FunFormKit'

Examples has __init__.py but it is empty.

So, a couple of questions...

  - Is there a BDU example showing how to set up FunFormKit, KidKit,
etc. ?

  - Is there a current favorite for a baker's dozen of validated forms?

Many thanks, in advance,

  - Mark Phillips